Eligibility and Online Application
It is our privilege to administer various scholarship funds established by our donors to assist local students in their pursuit of advanced education. Eligibility, criteria, and supplemental requirements are different for each scholarship as detailed in the link to Scholarships and Eligibility (Adobe Reader required—download free).
- Read the contents at Scholarships and Eligibility.
- Click on the Apply for the Scholarship link at the bottom of this page to go to our scholarship program log-on page. Please note that you will be redirected to an online application process we share with the Community Foundation Alliance.
- Choose Create New Account and complete your registration (or enter your login/password information if you already have an account with us).
- Click Apply and enter "van" in the Access Code field (this page will provide access to all scholarships available through the Vanderburgh Community Foundation).
- Click on the desired scholarship and begin completing your application.
- Click Save as Draft to keep your application available for editing, or click Submit Form when you are satisfied that you have met all requirements for submission (you will no longer have access to your application after clicking Submit Form). Use the Apply for the Scholarship link at the bottom of this page to return to your draft application.
- Read the notes section below.
- Transcripts Applicants are required to submit a request to their guidance counselor to have an official grade transcript emailed to email@example.com at the Vanderburgh Community Foundation. No other transcripts will be accepted. As soon as possible after you have made the decision to apply, be sure to let your counselor know. Applicants currently attending college/university may request that their official transcript be sent by regular mail directly from their school to the Vanderburgh Community Foundation at 401 SE Sixth Street, Suite 203, Evansville, Indiana 47713. The transcript must be received by the Foundation on/before the application deadline.
- Fax to File Use the Fax to File feature (available after you create an account) to convert paper documents to PDF documents that can then be uploaded as attachments to your application if required.
- Email Be sure the email address you enter in your application is one that you check daily and watch for follow-up questions or instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask for Help Our online application is new this year and may not work exactly as expected — please don't hesitate to contact Carol Pace at 422.1245 or email@example.com if you have problems.
Applications and official grade transcripts (which will be accepted only via email from your guidance counselor) are due no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, February 11, 2013.
Create a new application or return to a draft application
Click on apply for the scholarship to start a new application or to return to one you've saved as a draft. Please note that if you have already created an account with us, clicking this link will direct you to your "Application Status Page," or Dashboard. From your Dashboard, click Apply in the left-hand menu to return to the list of all available scholarships (don't forget that the access code for Vanderburgh Community Foundation scholarships is van).
If you need help
Don't hesitate to contact Carol Pace at 422.1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help after reading the contents of this page.